Your greatest resource is you. Your positive attitude and willingness to put forth effort will make you a successful student
in the this class, but most importantly IN LIFE. It is that simple! There is something one of my first "real" employers would
"It is your attitude, not your aptitude that determines your altitude".
I will never forget that saying because it's so true. There are a lot of successful people in the world, and
not all of them are super intelligent, but all of them work hard and have positive attitudes.
Every one needs help from time to time and you should never feel ashamed to ask for it. Below are some study tips to consider:
- Pay attention in class and ask questions.
- Review notes frequently. Every night is suggested (it only takes 15 minutes).
- At minimum, you should understand the frequently used terms.
- Read your review book chapters that correspond with the class notes and highlight the most important information.
- Do review book questions, correct them and revisit the concepts that you did not understand.
- Stay after school often. I usually provide lolly pops!
Regents Exam Review
List of Facts to Remember:
Mr. Nap's 117 Ways to pass the Regents
Questions & Answers by Topic: