My expectations for each student:
- Be prepared for class everyday. Students need the following when they walk into class:
- A positive attitude - "It is attitude, not aptitude that determines your altitude"
- A 3-ring binder
- A pen or pencil
- A covered textbook
- Hand in all assignments (home work, labs, papers etc.) on time. Substantial penalties will be deducted for each day late.
- Complete all work neatly. Points will be deducted and unreadable work will not be accepted.
- All missed work due to class absence is the student's responsibility to make up (this includes tests and quizzes).
My expectations for student behavior:
- Students will respect fellow classmates. At times, you will be working in teams toward common goals. So, respect for each other will be critical for your success.
- You will not engage in any conduct that damages school property or materials. This includes text books, desks, lab materials and many others.
- You will come to class on time. Lateness will not be tolerated.
Students can expect the following from me:
- I will be fair and consistent with grading and the enforcement of class rules.
- I will be available for extra help or questions after school and during my open periods.
- I will communicate with parents or guardians frequently. Phone calls home will be made for: